Thursday, June 14, 2007

Book Review: Today I Will Fly

Book Review:
Mo Willem's Today I Will Fly!

Today I Will Fly! is part of the Elephant & Piggie series. Written for primary age students- Elephant sees everything "half empty" while Piggie is more of a "half full" animal. In this addition- Piggie is insisting that he will fly. Elephant begs to differ. Simple text and simple illustrations help portray Piggie's plight.

Truth: I love Mo Willems! He is a Russell Crowe among children's authors (he's a babe!). So it will be no surprise that I adore Today I Will Fly. It is perfect for a read out loud and ideal for beginning readers to practice.


Oh, and I have been adding more to my "Catalog". Please check out my "library thing" :
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/kcerasale

Come on- I dare you.

No comments: