Thursday, March 8, 2007

This Ain't a Scene- it's a music video

Music Video Review: Fall out Boy This Ain't a Scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvPvcV44rCc

For give me for I do not have cable, thus no MTV. All my music video watching is done via YouTube. I was watching American Idol tonight and I saw the Verizon V-Cast commerical at least 20 times with the body builder rocking out to Fall Out Boy's latest single, which I love. The commerical made me curious to see what take the group took on the music video. The result is something that I am pretty please with.

If you loved Blink 182's video for All the Small Things then you'll appreciate FOB's This Ain't a Scene... . THe video is loaded with satire- from celebrity naughty pictures taken with cell phones, da hood, and an amazing rocking funeral. It makes me see past FOB's image as a teeny popper / emo / wanna be punk to a more sophisticated style that young adults should appreciate.

To view the video for free- you can go to YouTube (www.youtube.com) or it can be purchase through ITunes.

No comments: